Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sustenance

Thanksgiving is coming up fast. It is a great time to catch up with family and friends and, of course, gorge ourselves with a turkey. Thinking about all this made me realize something. Today's topic is on sustenance. Picture this, you forgot your lunch on the way to work and you don't want to pay a dollar fifty for the crap they have stashed in the vending machine. At this point you'll have to resort to the next best thing. SNACKS!! You never realize how important they are until you forget them and feel like Frodo Baggins carrying the ring to Mordor. Today I learned a great lesson. I forgot to bring a snack and was ready to keel over (man this is a first world country) when some friends came through for me and brought me a taco. This really makes you realize how important snacks really are. oh well, hope this advice helps. Do everyone a favor and don't die of hunger within a cubicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment