Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Unexpected

hvbfidvyrbvfa....... Whoa, sorry about that. I just fell asleep there for a second and my head smashed the keyboard. Today is definitely a long day. Thanksgiving has come and gone and it's time to get back to the usual order of things. Smacking my face against the keys was so unexpected, and thats my topic today. the Unexpected. Weekdays are so routine for most of society. I mean REALLY routine. The only thing that changes for me everyday is the lunch (although because I'm having leftover turkey sandwiches for about two months, that creativity boat has sailed). Well I have a suggestion. Since we want something unexpected, try this experiment.
            Find about thirty pictures that make you laugh. Like the kind that you can't stop laughing at. Print them all out and then shuffle them in a random order. For the next thirty days, pick one at random and put it somewhere where it can easily be seen. Do this until all your pictures run out, and then the next month, hey, do it again. Just a little experiment to see if it can help you stay awake within a cubicle.

This is a good example

No comments:

Post a Comment